teeth whitening (Full – Zoom / Quick – Beaming White)
Teeth Whitening is a teeth-bleaching procedure performed in our centre. After consultation and examination, we will provide more information based on your expectation from the treatment. Treatments typically take about an hour and half which consist of 4 cycles whereby bleaching gel will be applied at beginning of each cycle. For the outcome, you can expect your teeth to be 3 to 4 shades lighter and the results may vary depending on individuals as we also have seen up to 7 shades lighter.
teeth Whitening (Home Kit – Opalascence)
Professional at-home teeth whitening kits are those obtained from your dentist which contain a high concentration of hydrogen peroxide. Custom-fitted dental trays are included to keep the whitening solution on the surface of the tooth and limit the exposure of the solution to the sensitive gum (gingival) area. Professional in-home kits are relatively easy to use and offer exceptional results after just one to two weeks of use.
Non Vital Teeth Bleeching (Whitening)
Non-vital tooth whitening is done on a tooth that has had a root canal and is dead, which means it no longer has a nerve. The tooth needs whitening because it is stained from the inside, where the pulp of the tooth used to be. To whiten the tooth, our dentist will drill into it and put a whitening agent inside. The tooth will then be covered with a temporary filling. After several days, the tooth should be whiter.
Smile MakeOver – Veneer
A smile makeover is the process of improving the appearance of the smile through one or more cosmetic dentistry procedures, such as Veneer, Teeth Whitening and other combination of treatment.
Dental Crystal – Jewelry
Usage of small Swarovski crystals to give you that sparkling smile. The crystal will be placed on your desired tooth using a special dental glue to create your million dollar smile.
Digital Smile Design
Optional method used to provide more predictable results whereby we will issue a provisional veneers before issuing the ceramic veneers. Only advisable for client having a minimum of 14 days’ time frame, whereby an additional visit is required (making it 3-4 visits).
Braces (Fixed Appliances)
There are many reasons people get braces, diagram below shows a summary if you may require braces treatment:
Fixed appliances like braces are attached to the teeth by metal bands or special cement. They aren’t normally taken off until treatment is complete.
- Metal braces/Traditional braces – Often also called “traditional braces,” metal braces have two basic components. These are the metal bracket that is applied to the teeth and the bendable metal wire that is threaded through the brackets in order to apply pressure to the teeth and ultimately move them.
- Ceramic Braces – Ceramic braces were once a very popular alternative to metal braces. Because the brackets were made out of a ceramic material that is the same color and has the same texture as teeth, it would be very difficult to see the ceramic brackets on the teeth.
- Self-Ligating Braces (Metal/Ceramic) – Similar to traditional metal and ceramic braces, self-ligating braces make use of the bracket and wire system. Usage clips instead of elastic bands to hold the brace’s wire in place provides lesser friction, more confortable and less trip to orthodontic for adjustment.
- Lingual Braces – Invisible Braces
Essentially the exact same as metal braces, except that they are on the inside of the bite, instead of on the outside. They can be just as effective as traditionally placed braces, whether of metal or ceramic, but they cannot be seen from outside of the mouth.
Removable Appliances (Clear Aligners)
Clear Aligners are typically worn some 22 hours per day, but may be easily taken off as needed. While clear aligners can be effective in treating mild to moderate orthodontic problems, fixed appliances are generally needed for more comprehensive treatment.
- Invisalign® – Clear Invisible Aligners is a popular removable brace that uses clear aligners to straighten teeth. Without a trace of metal it gently moves teeth using a series of transparent plastic aligners. Your Invisalign aligners will be custom-made just for you, and each one will move your teeth little-by-little. Invisalign consists of a series of 18 to 30 custom-made, mouth guard-like clear plastic aligners. The aligners are removable and are replaced every 2 weeks.
- Removalable/ Fixed Retainer – Strictly speaking, retainers aren’t braces. Instead of moving your teeth, their job is to hold them in their new position once your braces come off. We offer removable retainers consist of clear vacuum-formed mouth guards that snugly fit your teeth to hold them in position. Wherelse, fixed retainers are thin stainless steel wires that are permanently attached behind your front teeth where they stop your teeth from moving 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Teeth Whitening: Before & After
Please don’t hesitate to send in all your enquiries, suggestions and opinions or make an appointment now.
We would love to hear from you! We value each and every suggestion.