If a tooth has been broken or unrestorable, your dentist will try to save it with a filling, crown or other treatment. Sometimes, though, there’s too much damage for the tooth to be repaired. In this case, the tooth needs to be extracted. A very loose tooth also will require extraction if it can’t be saved, even with bone replacement surgery (bone graft).
Why Tooth Extraction?
- Some teeth may need to be extracted if they could become a source of infection
- Some people have extra teeth that block other teeth from coming in.
- Sometimes deciduous (baby) teeth don’t fall out in time to allow the permanent teeth to come in.
- People getting braces may need teeth extracted to create room for the teeth that are being moved into place.
- People receiving radiation to the head and neck may need to have teeth in the field of radiation extracted.
Please don’t hesitate to send in all your enquiries, suggestions and opinions or make an appointment now.
We would love to hear from you! We value each and every suggestion.
Liposuction has become one of the most popular cosmetic surgery procedures in the world because it is a safe and effective way to remove stubborn fat from body.
POPULAR ( WOMEN )
Breast augmentation may also be applied for those desiring reconstruction after mastectomy or injury. This procedure is a popular solution among women.
POPULAR ( MEN )
The best and proven solution to hair loss problem would be hair transplant procedures which can help bring back the appearance of a fuller head of hair.