- Stainless Steel (Metal) Braces – Conventional
- Stainless Steel (Metal) Braces – Self Ligating
- Ceramic Braces – Conventional
- Ceramic Braces – Self Ligating
- Invisible Braces – Invisalign
- Invisible Braces – Lingual Braces
There are many reasons people get braces, diagram below shows a summary if you may require braces treatment:
Fixed appliances like braces are attached to the teeth by metal bands or special cement. They aren’t normally taken off until treatment is complete.
- Metal braces/Traditional braces – Often also called “traditional braces,” metal braces have two basic components. These are the metal bracket that is applied to the teeth and the bendable metal wire that is threaded through the brackets in order to apply pressure to the teeth and ultimately move them.
- Ceramic Braces – Ceramic braces were once a very popular alternative to metal braces. Because the brackets were made out of a ceramic material that is the same color and has the same texture as teeth, it would be very difficult to see the ceramic brackets on the teeth.
- Self-Ligating Braces (Metal/Ceramic) – Similar to traditional metal and ceramic braces, self-ligating braces make use of the bracket and wire system. Usage clips instead of elastic bands to hold the brace’s wire in place provides lesser friction, more confortable and less trip to orthodontic for adjustment.
- Lingual Braces – Invisible Braces
Essentially the exact same as metal braces, except that they are on the inside of the bite, instead of on the outside. They can be just as effective as traditionally placed braces, whether of metal or ceramic, but they cannot be seen from outside of the mouth.
Trusted & Reviewed By Our Happy Clients
I had my dental implant surgery done at Beverly Wilshire Dental Clinic with Datin Dr Norma Abd Jalil. I am still astonished at how comfortable the whole procedure was. Not only was it totally painless (honestly!), from start to finish I was given clear information about the procedure and the pricing, all in a very relaxed environment. I cannot recommend the clinic and Datin Dr Norma Abd Jalil highly enough.
While visiting KL, I broke a veneer on my front tooth that required immediate replacement. I found Beverly Wilshire Dental online and scheduled an appointment. They were able to see me the next day and being from North America I was unsure of what to expect. I can gladly report that my experience and the work performed was excellent. My highest compliments to Dr. Tan Ying Yin for her professionalism and for the quality of her work.
I went for a routine scaling and teeth cleaning at this place. I must say, Dr. Tan Ying Yin is very professional and friendly. She explained the entire procedure and was constantly checking if everything was okay throughout the entire procedure. I would definitely recommend this clinic. Thank you Dr. for the excellent and very professional service! 5-stars for sure!
I’m from Vietnam and this is my first time getting my teeth fillings done in Malaysia. I picked Beverly Wilshire Dental and completely satisfied with the service here. Thank you.
Great skill. I had serious teeth alignment issue and my doctor managed to fix it nicely!
Amazing dental centre, amazing people, doctors, and dentists. I took appointment and started my veneer treatment and I was happy with their hygiene standards and I felt so comfortable with the great team there and of course special thanks to Dr Tan and her professional team for answering all my questions and been always present and accommodating.
My treatment was very smooth and I didn’t feel any pain even when they injected me with the needle. it was definitely a great experience and would definitely keep treating my teeth there.
Appointment was right on time, service from the attendants was friendly in total job well done, my teeth shines brighter and I feel better in my mouth.
Very comfortable and friendly. no pain at all for my root canal.
Our 1st visit to the dental centre for my daughter having gum bleeding issue. The appointment arrangement was effortless. I just dropped them a message via Google and they responded quickly in the morning. On the day, the service is cordial. My daughter loves it.
I had a perfect uncomplicated treatment. After another dentist told me that I have to get 6 holes fixed and at least one root treatment done I was looking for another opinion and it was the best decision I've ever made! Had my holes fixed in a short time and happy with the result.
I'm extremely happy with my teeth after having braces done here. Smiling away with confidence. Thanks Beverly Wilshire Dental. Will recommend surely to any searching for dental services. Kudos!!
Easy, considerate staff and doctors. We are international patients and came for a cleaning and 2nd opinion. Our dentist in Hong Kong recommended 2 more crowns, but this dentist saw no issues and only recommended a couple cosmetic options, but did not press for us to get them. Our visit was efficient.
Great team and excellent customer service, I did my teeth whitening using Zoom technology. Very happy with the results and the price was surprisingly very affordable. Keep up the good work guys.
Brought both my kids 2.5year and 7 year for their first appointment. The staff are very nice. Dr was very gentle and understanding. It was a pleasant first experience for them.